St Margaret’s is in the suburban setting of Harton a short distance from the South Shields boundary. The church was established on this site as Cleadon Park Presbyterian Church. The name was changed to St Margaret’s when the newly built church was opened in 1952. The building has undergone a number of alterations and improvements over the years and we hold services of worship every Sunday at 10.00am and 6.00pm. St Margaret’s regards itself as a community church and we are happy to make our facilities available to outside organisations and members of the public. We are a key venue in the area for children’s parties for example. All who use our premises or worship with us are assured of a warm welcome.